Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Times They Are A-Changin'

When I first started this blog it was for my Idris family and their legacy. Then things started to get worse with my health and so I tabled that family. I started a new legacy that I'm more laid back about but posted their story on the sims forums. Well I've decided to say screw that because posting on the forums is more complicated than on the blog. You have to upload all your pictures on another site like photobucket first, you can't save a post as a draft, you can't see your pictures in the post only the html for them, etc. So I changed this blog to accommodate more than one legacy! Over the next day or two I'll be transferring the first few posts of my other family over here. I've updated the about page where you can find a description of my two legacies, as well as the mods page since I've added a few more since I posted here last. Happy Simming!