Saturday, August 17, 2013

Taking a Break

I am taking a break from this family and challenge due to my health. I'm on three medications that make my mind not as sharp as I'd like, so I'm afraid of messing things up or missing screenshots that I want. I already made a mistake the last time I played, but thankfully I caught it and was able to correct it. I don't trust myself to do the same next time.

I have not however stopped playing the Sims. I have started another legacy that I'm way more laid back about. It is a Speed Legacy with a lifespan of 42 rather than the 200 I normally have. It just has the goal of getting through 10 generations rather than additional ones like rebuilding a town, and since I won't be playing each person the long I feel like it's not a big deal if something bad happens and my reflexes aren't fast enough to catch it. This family also uses my SimSelf as the heir and a hastily put together SimHusband who in reality doesn't look much like him at all lol. I'm not doing a blog for it but I do have a post on the forums that you can subscribe to via RSS, just click the little RSS icon next to the post title for the link. Unfortunately I've found the screenshots don't show up when you read it on Feedly so you have to click through but it will at least let you know when it's updated.

Here are a few screenshots of my SimSelf and my SimFamily!

Here is me and Josh, doing what we do (although we have much nicer computers lol).

Aw, first baby!

*nom nom nom*

Silly faces FTW!

The kids playing video games.

Even though the lifespan is so short, we've managed to have five kids (two sets of twins) with a sixth on the way. If only it was that easy IRL!