Thursday, October 3, 2013

Speed Simself - Update 1.3

My mother-in-law passed away. Josh took it pretty hard but we were definitely thankful for the inheritance. It allowed us to remodel the house and add a second story.


It was so nice to finally have two computers!

Not long after that was my birthday. Actually, it was almost everyone's birthday. Since I'm only an adult I can still be happy about my birthday, right?

Josh was pretty pleased as well.

Tamsin was next. You can't tell by the picture but she's much more excitable now.

Then it was Erik. His clothes choices are getting more and more insane all the time. He's lucky the other kids don't pick on him.

Both Roran and Liam started taking after me. Roran is a heavy sleeper while Liam is a bookworm.

I think Liam is reenacting a fight scene from one of his favorite books but I'm not quite sure.

Five kids keep me busy but I can always find time to make funny faces with them.

Liam has already written his first fiction book, and is now working on a Scifi novel!

Tamsin tried to take up painting like her dad and older sister but she's not very good. I know she'll find what she's best at with enough time.

We love watching horror movies together on Friday nights. I know not everyone will agree with my parenting choices but I started watching them at a young age and turned out fine.

Oh what do we have here? Looks like a surprise is on the way!

It's no surprise that our kids would be gamers. I keep telling Cassandra and Tamsin that turning the controller won't actually turn you faster! It is kinda cute though.