Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Speed Simself - Update 2.7

A/N: I have terrible news, everyone. I encountered some kind of inventory bug and when they got back to university several items were missing out of all of their inventories. One of the things missing was Erik's tombstone. =( I couldn't find any way to get it back. So that's why his ghost isn't around anymore.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Snow had started falling by the time we got back to school. Tamsin and I both got full scholarships and Savannah got a partial one so we were able to afford our own place. It was farther from campus than our old dorms, but Savannah was able to get us a discount on brooms faster than our old bicycles. 

Soon enough we were back to the daily grind of classes and studying.

 Tamsin was at all the frat parties, like always.

Savannah decided to host a protest against Nessie. 

I went to support her, of course, but it wasn't very successful. We probably should have checked the weather before deciding when to have it. 

We did get one guy to join in, though!

After class I liked to come home and build snowmen. 

This evil one is my favorite!

Before long we had an army of snowmen in our front yard.

Tamsin met up with some of her old hookups and made a couple new ones. She was beginning to get a bit of a reputation but she didn't care.

Bernie was back this semester. I guess he's a magician like Savannah wants to be. 

She may not be out performing tricks yet, but she did get a couple more commissions for street art.

 Tamsin talked us into getting a juice keg and throwing a party of our own. It was a bit crazy to say the least, two people went streaking that I saw. 

Bernie came and Tamsin hung out with him most of the night. Eventually she asked him to stay over.

Turns out it was the first day of spring so this little gnome showed up. 

He seemed pretty happy with how things turned out and ended up staying at our place all weekend. 

The party sure was rough on our fairly cheap plumbing. Both toilets, all three sinks, and our bathtub were broken. I'm maxed out in handiness but just didn't have time to deal with it so hired a plumber for $50. She came before I left for class and was still there when I got back.

One night when leaving another party Tamsin got abducted by aliens!

It wasn't enjoyable by any means, but wasn't as traumatic as you might expect. She was mostly just tired when they dropped her back off.

Savannah has gotten a lot better at her painting this semester. The one she's working on here is a stylized self portrait of her hair.

I tried my hand at writing since both my parents are writers, but it wasn't for me. I was able to get it published but I'm only getting $14 in royalties. I'm still not 100% sure what I want to do for work seeing as playing chess doesn't pay the bills.

 This poor chap got a love spell put on him by Savannah. I don't know who he ended up falling for but I hope it worked out okay.

At the end of the semester we held another protest, this one a hunger strike. It was way, way more successful than the first one! I couldn't believe so many people showed up.

Ugh, report card day...

All A's again!

Finally it was the moment we had been working so hard for: graduation! 

I graduated from the school of technology and was awarded the brave trait. 

Savannah graduated from the school of fine arts and was awarded the artistic trait.

Tamsin graduated from the school of business and was awarded the social butterfly trait.

And now we're headed back home to start our lives as full-fledged adults.