Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Speed Simself - Update 2.6

Home at last! I know we're poor college students and everything, but hopefully Tammy can get herself a new parasol while we're here haha.

As soon as we got in my mom made us all a pancake breakfast. It was a somber experience knowing Erik should have been there too.

I've really missed Liam a lot. Them living next door is great because we got to spend plenty of time with them while we were home.

Cassandra and Ryan got engaged while we were at school but planned the wedding for our break so we could be there.

We were also able to celebrate Ceilidh's teen birthday.

She became adventurous. I'm not really sure how well that'll work out though, considering she's also frugal and hates the outdoors. 

Ryan and Cassandra's wedding was really lovely, but I didn't get any good pictures of it. Later we all went back to their place to hang out and I gave her their wedding present - a brand new bar!

Liam got his new girlfriend Shelly pregnant so they've started to prepare for the baby. My mom's pretty childish so she made a beeline for the dollhouse. I guess having an active imagination is a good thing even if it can be embarrassing sometimes. 

With one kid married and a grandchild on the way she took the plunge and retired!

Ceilidh's pretty cool now that she's a teenager. I'll miss playing kicky bag with her once we go back to uni. 

Liam decided to "make an honest woman" out of Shelly and got hitched down at the beach.

It was a last minute thing and mostly just family but they seemed pretty happy.

Shelly already has a toddler with another man so I guess Liam's a step-dad now as well.

Lots of big changes were happening in our family and it made me even more thankful for Savannah. She was a part of this family as much as Shelly was, as much as Ryan was, and hopefully as permanently as they will be.


Of course she said yes.

It has been a whirlwind couple of weeks. I'm not quite ready to leave again but I am ready to finish my degree and start my new life with Savannah. Hopefully this next semester goes by quickly.