Thursday, December 12, 2013

Crazy Cat Lady - Chapter 6

When she got back to Dragon Valley she was invited to a party at this purple haired guy's house!

So what is her first real interaction with another sim (other than what she needed for the quests in France)? Scaring him, of course!



Good job, Katie. Way to make friends.

All that scaring can tire a girl out.

"Get out of my bed, crazy lady!"

If the purple haired daughter didn't like Katie in her room, I wonder how she feels about the whole party migrating there? Including her dad's half naked hook up.

Meanwhile she was downstairs making her starving dad mac and cheese. Katie helped herself to some.

"You know what's really fun? Almost freezing to death!"

"Oh my god, I love almost freezing to death too!" 

Katie almost looks like she fits in here, like it could be her purple haired family. 

Instead of hanging out, becoming friends, maybe something more, she heads outside to their swing set for several hours.

Eventually she gets tired enough to go home. I think it's a little weird both dad and daughter are sleeping together in the same bed dad woohooed in earlier. Hope he at least changed the sheets. 

"And in the morning, I'm making waffles!"

"Good morning kitty, with your cute little face. I sure am gonna miss you!"

She looks so sad about calling to put her up for adoption. It's okay Katie, I won't ever make you do it again.

 Goodbye, Bella! You will be missed.