Sunday, November 24, 2013

Speed Simself - Update 2.3

Savannah liked to practice her magic on unsuspecting classmates. Fortunately for them it was usually a beneficial charm.

Tamsin on the other hand was spending a lot of her free time working on the group science project. She's not into science, really, so I think she does it as kind of a tribute to our brother.

More drawing, this time as a class friend trip. She's slowly getting better.

"Hello, I'd like to hire a maid please."
"Sure thing, someone will be right over!"

"Thank GOD! You have no idea how messy my dorm mates are!"

 My professors are pretty cool. They aren't nearly as stuffy as I expected. In fact, they often come to class in a t-shirt, shorts, and flip-flops. 

Apparently there are a lot of over achiever business majors. Everyone's always trying to give presentations which makes things a bit cramped. 

Street art is an acceptable replacement for drawing in your sketchbook so Savannah thought she'd give that a try.

She's actually pretty good! I was so proud of her when I saw her first mural.

She was so excited about her newfound talent she decided to paint another one after class.

 That ended up being a mistake, as she got arrested for tagging and had to pay a $1000 fine!

Practicing on our own walls and property is probably a good idea for now.


That maid I got? Pretty useless. Instead of cleaning she made a bigger mess cooking herself dinner.

 One night one of our dorm mates got abducted by aliens! Or at least that's what he says. I'm not sure I buy it. He probably just had too much to drink.

Finally the day I had been dreading was upon us: midterms. It's times like this I really appreciate living with a witch. She was kind enough to give everyone good luck charms that would last the whole day.


 For her midterm Savannah got to paint a large mural in front of one of the buildings.

She passed with flying colors!

Then it was our turn. I did okay. Not Dean's List potential or anything but I passed.

Tamsin on the other hand is Dean's List potential. She either got a 100 on her exam or pretty close to it.