Thursday, November 21, 2013

Crazy Cat Lady - Chapter 3

Katie wanted to attend the Summer Festival so I sent here there one night after work. She didn't meet anyone there either, but that could be because it was like 1am.

Meanwhile at the house Abrez and Hazel were getting pretty close. 

Katie wanted another cat so instead of adopting I figured we could try breeding. Good job, Abrez!

She stayed at the festival all night but didn't really do anything. Eventually she got her face painted. I figured she'd do the cat one but nope, rainbow with a unicorn.

She found this dragon egg and talked to it, not sure about what. She didn't pick it up though so if it hatched I have no idea. A townie could have taken it or it could still be at the festival. A dragon would probably eat all her cats anyway!

She she stayed up all night she came in and took a nap on the couch. She couldn't even make it upstairs to her bed.

 Then she started skilling all by herself! I think it was a handiness book.

"Rawr, I'm gonna pounce on you!"

Off to the broom arena to try and get some tips. There were no townies there either, just a deer. Seriously, where are all the people in this town?!

Aw, look! She gets a professional looking outfit for her job now! Yay for promotions!

"Hellooooo, little gerbil. Don't mind me, I'm not stalking you, I promise!"


Uh oh, Hazel isn't feeling well at all.

It's kittens! Four of them! All girls, named Heidi, Minnie, Bella, and Maggie.

Aren't they cute? They all look alike to me though so I'm never going to remember which one is in which screenshot.

Katie is very happy about this development. This is what she looked like after they were born!

Having six cats now means their food bowls are constantly empty. Katie needs to get a couple more so they don't have to beg the butler when she goes to work.

Both Hazel and Abrez are non-destructive but two of the kittens didn't get that trait. One scratching post isn't enough for six cats either so even the ones that did sometimes scratch the furniture. 

Yes, I know it's loud. You're the one who wants to be friends with 15 cats, not me!