Sunday, August 2, 2015

Mischief Managed - Chapter 2


Welcome to University, Harry and Hermione! I got them this little house since they had some extra money from when Hermione moved in.



First thing Harry did was jog over to the administration building and "apply for extra funds". I forgot to take pictures the rest of the week, but his academic performance was so high he got between $4-5,000 every other day (except Saturday).


The first thing Hermione did was study on her smart phone! I was nervous about taking an "idiot" to university, but I think she'll do quite well.


When it was meet and greet time I had Harry get a whole bunch of free sodas. I think he got like 18 of them. Then I split them in half and gave one set to Hermione for when she gets hungry between classes. 


Meanwhile Hermione was attending an impromptu class on Street Art and got one skill point. 


Then she gave a lecture of her own on Broom Riding, since that's the only skill she has (other than the aforementioned point in Street Art). I think that's kinda funny since in cannon Hermione hates broom riding!


Even though I've had University for a long time I've never had my sims go bowling before, so I sent Harry and Hermione to the bowling alley. 


They had a nice date and Harry had a bunch of Hermione wishes! He had another one not seen here waiting for a spot. As you can see, he also wants to get married already.


When they got home Hermione initiated woohoo. They woohoo a lot, like every day. Sometimes twice. I'm so glad they are doing well together as a couple. I was afraid they wouldn't love each other as much, which would have made me a sad panda.


The sodas came in handy since Hermione was always hungry in between her first and second class on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays. 


After her second class she stuck around to practice some chess. Hopefully it won't call the aliens. Can Aliens abduct people at University?


Harry: Zzzzzzz.....

Hermione: *facepalm*

Harry never was one for taking notes!


Group study session! Gotta get those grades up. This was the only time Harry had to ask Hermione to study though as she normally did so on her own.


After studying Harry jogged over to the garden behind on of the buildings (I think it's a bar?) to start working on his gardening skill. Doing so increased his grade and got them some free food. Plus now when he starts his garden at home he'll be able to weed them and stuff straight away.


Hermione knows she's a witch and loves to conjure apples. 


She is such a good student! I only took pics for like a 10th of the times she studied and then didn't even put all those pictures on the blog since you don't need to see 50 pictures of her reading to book haha.


Harry broke the sink, but I guess he is used to cleaning up around the house.


During their class everyone else was around the front or the other side of the building so they were learning science all on their lonesome. 


Harry: Must... break... through... the wall.

Yup, he's still jogging everywhere. Gotta get that skill challenge!




Hermione isn't lazy, that's for sure. She does her part to keep the house clean.


Unfortunately she doesn't just drink soda in between classes, that's basically all she eats! This was her last one and Harry still had six left. 


This shower was so cheap it's broken twice already! Harry is definitely getting some handiness points at this house.


Hermione: I'm great at broom riding. It was scary at first, but Harry got me a broom with training wheels so now it's pretty easy. I even did a flip one time!

And that concludes their first week at University! Still no points but no fails either, so I'll take it.