Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Mischief Managed - Chapter 3


It's the Saturday between semesters, and Hermione is still studying even though it doesn't count!


She even worked on the Science station that I bought them at the beginning of term. I don't think she actually needs the Science skill, even if she goes into the Science career, but it would increase/help maintain her grade if it was a week day.


Even though it's the weekend and it won't help his grade, Harry does some more gardening. It'll be fall soon and I don't want them to go dormant before he can harvest them all!


When Hermione isn't reading or woohooing she is working on her spellcasting skill. 


All that jogging has resulted in Harry getting to level 5 of athletic already. I think he was about halfway to the skill challenge at this point. 


Harry had also been working on his spellcasting, and got high enough to upgrade all the appliances and plumbing. He made them all unbreakable since everything is so cheap.


Harry cooking dinner and Hermione washing some dishes, the picture of domestic bliss. <3


I think by this time Hermione had conjured about 15 apples. 




I left Harry on autonomous for a minute and he decided to cast a good luck charm on Hermione. She was freaked out at first and then looks kinda pissed. Like, why would you scare me like that?!


I missed the notification but Harry maxed his broom riding already. I know it doesn't count towards points since it's a hidden skill, but thought it was worth mentioning anyway.


Hermione: Harry, I'm starving! Give me a soda! Please?!

Harry: *hands Hermione all his soda*



Scot: Um, okay.

Hermione: Bunnies aren't just cute like everybody supposes, they got them hoppy legs and twitchy little noses. And whats with all the carrots? What do they need such good eyesight for anyway? Bunnies, bunnies, it must be bunnies!

Scot: Awkward...


Harry is famous even in the Sims at muggle University. He went to buy some red berry beans since they were 40% off, so he really got a discount!


Hermione stayed outside the science building all day. Her last class got out at 2 pm but she stayed all through Harry's 4-6 pm class talking to people. Then he was able to jog to the grocery store, buy stuff, and jog home where he finally "called everyone home".


The next day Hermione got in an epic traffic jam in the student union building. This is only about half the people trying to get through the door. Two people had accidents in the doorway which I think caused people to get stuck. Thankfully one of those people wasn't Hermione so we didn't lose points!


I also saw Liz coming out and got a little teary eyed. I miss my Riddles! 


Okay now this is getting a bit ridiculous. I swear she has conjured about 35 apples. I don't know the exact number because if she conjures a poisoned one I sell it right away.


Hermione: And his house didn't have a bookcase, can you believe it?! Then we moved here and the bookcase only had three books which I've read already. I wish I could join the book club but I can't figure out how on my own.


Skill Challenge! Our first points (+5). I'm glad we got into the positive before any fails. 



Both of them got A's which I'm assuming is the highest you can get? No A+? This means Hermione could actually fulfill her LTW of Perfect Student if next term goes as well.


Hermione decided to make celebratory waffles. She didn't cause a fire or burn them!


Harry: Love, you care the cleverest witch of our age.

I saw the "compliment cleverness" interaction and knew I had to use it!


Following the compliment was a bunch of romantic interactions. I was going to have him propose, but I forgot you can't do that at university. I guess it can wait until they get home.


I left Harry on freewill and he jumped into her arms! Don't you think you're a bit heavy for her, Harry? She kinda looks like she's rolling her eyes at him.


Then of course they woohooed, because that's what they always do. They woohooed enough to get a kama simtra skill point within the first week. And I know from my Professional Woohooer Let's Play that it takes a lot of woohooing to get a skill point! 


After woohoo they both had wishes to get a chess set or play chess so I indulged them. I figure they can take it home with them once they graduate. They actually tried to woohoo again after they finished the game (Hermione won) but they got kicked out before they got the chance. 


Here are their finances at the end of the two week term. They're doing pretty well, I think! Applying for extra funds would be way OP (over powered, a gaming term) if I was allowed to do it for both of them. Overall Harry has had better grades and gotten more money each day than Tom did in my last legacy. 
_________________________________________________________________________

+5 Skill Challenge
----------
+5 Total Points