Friday, August 29, 2014

Love is a Riddle - Chapter 14

I guess Severus decided to prove me wrong and start working on his LTW after all! Let's see if he ever completes his first painting.

He had only just gotten started on his painting when the action got cancelled for graduation. Tom hardly ever had to ask Severus to do his homework, ever since his first day of school he would usually do it on his own.

After graduation he decided to stay behind at city hall and build an evil snowman. Oh Severus, you can't fool me, I know you're a big softy at heart. Always.


Liz, on the other hand, read a book on her tablet in her super warm formal wear until she was almost frozen.

Another skill challenge in the bag (+5 points)!

More prom spam. Bellatrix and Salazar were voted Prom Queen and King respectively, Salazar picked up a romantic interest but Bellatrix didn't have any luck. Maybe having her break up with the other dude was a bit hasty.

I guess you can carve pumpkins autonomously after all! 

Severus finished his first painting and was able to get $37 for it. Not too shabby considering Tom's first painting was only worth $9 or something equally pathetic.

This is Salazar's romantic interest, Misty O'Conner, who is unfortunately also a muggle. I guess Tom hasn't passed on his belief in blood purity which is actually a good thing. She does seem a bit crazy though.

They invited over several of the older kids' friends for Nymphadora's birthday so she could meet some of her new classmates. She was given the Good Sense of Humor trait which she shares with Severus.

I think she's been the hardest one to dress so far. Unlike with Salazar I do know what she wears, I just couldn't find anything that I thought looked close enough!

Ever since her adult birthday Liz has spent a lot of time in front of the mirror, checking for wrinkles. I think she looks exactly the same as before but she always seems disappointed. 


Severus is getting VERY close to maxing logic. I will be surprised if he doesn't earn me some points doing so before an heir is chosen.

Tom finally has toddlers to watch again! For a while it was only kids, and like I've mentioned before he only sees them for less than an hour before going home.

We had an opportunity to try out his brand new changing table. Why in the world is the censor for toddlers so big? It was quite difficult to get a picture where you could tell there was even a toddler there and not just a bunch of pixels. 

Woot woot! (+5 points)

The idiots are constantly conjuring apples. I checked Bellatrix's inventory and she had like 25 of them! So I bought a nectar machine so Tom could make nectar with them. Apples by themselves don't make tasty (or expensive) nectar but with time their taste and value will improve. 

'Dora playing with magic for the first time. <3

Liz was given an opportunity to read a book for her career and she's actually reading it! I have a feeling she's going to do much better in the medical career than she did in science. 

The next day she proved me right by getting a promotion already.

Bellatrix's birthday rolled around and she randomly rolled the Avant Garde trait. I gave her the Visionary LTW even though I'm not a big fan of the photography skill.

Seriously, I love her. I'm so glad she's not evil.

I used her free YA action to join the criminal career. 

_________________________________________________________

SCORECARD

  - 5 Fire
- 15 Passing Out
+20 Birth
+30 Skill Challenge
+15 Honor Roll
+20 Maxed Skill
________

+65 Total Points