Thursday, September 4, 2014

Love is a Riddle - Chapter 15

The day after her birthday Bellatrix thought it would be a good idea to rant at the fridge about something. Down with freezer burn!

I think they both have 9 skill points in logic now!

Yup, another alien abduction. Poor Salazar.

This dog randomly ran around the house for a while. No Tom, I don't know how he got in either!

Love Day portrait and updated wall of family photos. I don't know why Bellatrix isn't in this one. I selected her to be included and didn't notice she wasn't in it until just now. She probably got asked for an autograph or something on the way there and it canceled everything in her queue. I hate how it does that.


Salazar's birthday was next. He randomly rolled the Natural Born Performer trait and I gave him the Master Magician LTW.

He doesn't know why he always ages up with pigtails either.

Not long after he aged up almost all the guests started laughing at him. =(

I didn't really spend much time on his look, I just wanted to get rid of those darn pigtails!

I used his free adult action to get a job in the fortune teller career. Education would be more in character but I didn't really want two kids in education.

'Dora is athletic so she likes to work out in front on the telly. She got an opportunity to work out for four hours but stopped after 3.82 hours and didn't complete it.

Salazar doesn't understand what's so great about this chess business. Maybe it would be more fun if you played against someone?

Graduation time! Weird, Bellatrix didn't get voted as anything.


Never played with the stuff as a child, but now that he's an adult Severus can't get enough of the sandbox. 

Bellatrix needs the athletic skill for her career but hasn't shown any interest in it. Thankfully Tom can train people. I have no idea why she's wearing leggings under a swimsuit. That is not the athletic wear I chose for her!

I'm thinking maybe getting a coffee machine wasn't a great idea. Can you see out the window, Salazar? That's daylight! Which means you should be in bed sleeping rather than trying to pull an all nighter. 

Logic for every body!

This paparazzi passed out in front of the door. I was worried she might make everyone route fail trying to leave the house but they were able to get around her.

Liz was supposed to hold a vaccination clinic at the festival grounds, but mostly just stood around. These are the people she was supposed to vaccinate.

Yay all four kids got on the honor roll at least once! (+5 points)

It looks like we are having a gnome convention.

One day Salazar didn't come home right after work. I found him cleaning up these old leaf piles. In summer. You'd think they would go away on their own at some point. 

Liz cast a love spell on Severus and he didn't seem too happy about it! I don't think it had an affect though, he didn't get any new love interests or anything.

Nymphadora was called away from making mac and cheese to be abducted. I'm so glad I got the fireproof lifetime reward! She was able to continue cooking it when she got back and it wasn't even burnt. 

Salazar got the guitar out again and put on a concert for the gnomes.

_________________________________________________________

SCORECARD

  - 5 Fire
- 15 Passing Out
+20 Birth
+30 Skill Challenge
+20 Honor Roll
+20 Maxed Skill
________

+70 Total Points