Monday, July 28, 2014

Love is a Riddle - Chapter 9

The family went to the winter festival in order to get an updated family photo. Would have probably made more sense to move the fall one up and put the winter one on the right, but whatever.

They didn't stay at the festival long though because they were having a gift giving party!

They got another easel, two chess boards (one I sold), and two video game systems (one I sold)



Tom finally got high enough in his spellcasting to learn the restoration ritual! They never need to have a dirty house again, and long gone are the days of being electrocuted! Tip: casting restoration ritual spoils all food in the fridge but restores all food not in the fridge, so pull any food out before casting it.

Neither of the kids have touched the trampoline but Liz loves it! She even got a wish to gain a trampoline skill point. I have a mod that shows all hidden skills but I know they don't get points for maxing them. 

So far everyone has been playing nice with each other. The kids are good friends and like to tell each other jokes.

When Bella isn't hanging out with Severus she's usually playing video games, often with her mom.

Severus loves his imaginary friend doll but thankfully hasn't set it down yet so the IF is still stuck inside.

One morning Bellatrix got up before Tom and there weren't any leftovers so she decided to bake a muffin! She even got one skill point out of it for later. I don't know if the little baker oven can start fires but we haven't had one yet.

I was having a lot of issues with Isla Paradiso, and even had to reset the whole town a couple times. I hate doing that because it's kind of cheaty so I had them move to Moonlight Falls instead. More of their supernatural brethren live there anyway! I am not a builder and never have been but I'm pretty proud of this house. Back at the very beginning I had Tom purchase Hobart's Hideaway to earn an extra $200 a day and then kind of forgot about it, until all of a sudden they had an extra like $60K! Apparently they sold it in the move.

On the first day of his new daycare Tom got to watch two fairies, aren't they adorable?! I still can't believe Sims 4 won't have toddlers... It's a reminder though that Severus's potential girl friend Kimberlee was left behind in Isla Paradiso.

Did you know you can have an adult tell kids to do their homework? I didn't! Sometimes the kids come home and do it autonomously but it's nice to know I can have Tom tell them if they don't (and I remember and he's not really busy with something else lol).

Salazar was so happy he went to the potty all by himself! Good job, right in time for your birthday.

And... he still looks like a girl. He randomly rolled the eco-friendly trait.

After his makeover he looks much better! I'm glad I finally have someone who can pull off these Movie Stuff outfits haha.
_________________________________________________________

SCORECARD

- 5 Fire
- 5 Passing Out
+15 Birth
+15 Skill Challenge
________

+20 Total Points

1 comment:

  1. Sad to hear the game was buggy, but looks like it turned out well :)

    ReplyDelete