Thursday, July 3, 2014

Love is a Riddle - Chapter 5

After moving home I noticed he had this cute graduation gnome sitting in his inventory!

We had a bit of trouble with Liz. Actually, a lot of trouble. She was bugged out when she came to visit and they couldn't do any romantic interaction other than take romantic picture. I played around with it trying different things out and concluding that it was only her that was bugged. I went into CAS, saved a copy of her to the bin, had Tom break up with the original her, then moved the new copy into town. It was frustrating but eventually it got to the point he could finally propose!


I wasted no time and had them do a private ceremony then and there. In case you are wondering Liz's traits are: Socially Awkward, Genius, Excitable, Good, Heavy Sleeper, and Snob. Her LTW is Become a Creature-Robot Cross Breeder and her favorite color is purple but I can't remember food or music.

I used Liz's free young adult action to get her a job in the Science career.

At the same time Tom was opening up his own daycare.

Then it was baby making time!


I love how after woohoo they both got up and started playing with magic. <3

Then Tom started magically upgrading objects around the house.

Unfortunately trying to make the dishwasher unbreakable broke the dishwasher! Dishwashers are just bad luck in this game. At least I remembered to mop up before fixing it so he didn't get electrocuted this time.

Obligatory puke picture!

Liz spends a lot of time reading for someone who isn't a book worm. It could be that they don't have a lot of other stuff to do around the house, but they do have both a TV and a computer. It's never skill books though, sadly.

The daycare is open for business! I've never played the daycare profession before so this'll be interesting.

So far things are going pretty well. He only has the two toddlers, and although several of their needs were low when they got there they pepped up pretty quickly.

"Ugh, maybe I shouldn't have had that for lunch..."

Nope, just a pregnancy announcement! 

The next day was Leisure Day so they both went to the festival. Liz wanted to participate in the hot dog eating contest so I had Tom sign them both up.


Their first family photo! I hope to send them to the festival each season and get an updated one.

Liz was inside the house while Tom was completing a celebrity opportunity when she noticed this woman walking down the street. I don't even know how she knew she was there but she ran out to cast a good luck charm on her. I can't wait to have a house full of witches and see what kind of mischief they get into! I just hope they don't cast fire blast or whatever it's called all over the house.

"Oh my God I'm going into labor!"

"Oh my God she's going into labor!"

They had a little boy named Severus who randomly rolled the traits of neurotic and genius. Plus he's green!
_________________________________________________________

SCORECARD

- 5 Fire
+ 5 Birth
+15 Skill Challenge
________

+15 Total Points