Thursday, May 22, 2014

Speed Simself - Update 2.13

With the help of her walker Faye learned how to walk.

It's weird to think about Ruadhan and Jace being Elyan's niece and nephew rather than cousin since they're so close in age.

It's always nice to have a ghost at your spooky Day party!

 Since she's back on maternity leave Savannah has gone back to painting. I really like this one.

Birthday sparkles! 

Faye picked up the Eccentric trait and a whole lot of cuteness, if you ask me. 

Elyan loved having another child to play with! Now they can pillow fight and play hopscotch and tag and all that other fun kid stuff.

Meanwhile I was working my way up the chess ranks. I've been slacking on that lately but I need to get busy if I want to fulfill my lifetime wish!

Savannah decided on a home birth this time around.

Sean inherited Genius from me and Good from his mother.

Faye and Elyan love to play pretend!

Okay seriously, this is getting ridiculous.

Tamsin had another two kids, a girl named Shanta and this little guy named Harry.

Savannah's turn to age up!

(A/N: Please ignore the random body hair lol.)

Then it was Sean's turn!