Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Speed Simself - Update 2.11

For Ceilidh's birthday the family chipped in and got her both a keyboard and double bass so she could start working on her lifetime wish.

Midway through the party Savannah went into labor! (A/N: Totally forgot to change her hair back after the wedding. Oops.)

Apparently giving birth is very tiring lol!

As an extra special birthday present Ceilidh got abducted by aliens. No half-alien nieces or nephews for me though.

Our first child is a baby girl we named Faye. She inherited the genius trait from me along with loves the outdoors. She is a witch like her mother.

Of course my mother couldn't wait for us to come home from the hospital so she could enjoy the newborn snuggles! 

Motherhood has frayed Savannah's nerves a little bit. She's glad she can go back to work but rubber duckies somehow made it into her magician supplies...

Oh God, I don't think I like this...

Since Dad was standing right in front of the nursery door Death couldn't get in. Maybe he will just go away and leave my family alone? =(

No, of course. Death is after all a supernatural creature and was able to teleport inside. At least my dad didn't seem that upset about it.

After losing Dad we went across the street to spend some time with my siblings and their family. This is Ruadhan, Liam and Shelly's daughter.

This is Liam's step-daughter Daniela holding Cassandra and Ryan's new son Reggie.

With Dad gone we've been trying to get in as much time with Mom as we can. Her and Ceilidh even started a miniature book club.

I can't believe it's birthday time already! My little girl is growing up so fast.

Isn't she the cutest?

Tamsin had a little boy named Jace. Not sure if I've mentioned that yet.

And then it was my turn. I'm turning into an adult, nothing young about it!

Okay I know Dad starting losing his hair young but this is a bit ridiculous.

Much better! Still shorter than my old cut but I'm not willing to say goodbye to my hair just yet. Baldness runs on your mother's side anyway. =P