Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Speed Simself - Update 2.10

Savannah's career as a magician was going well. I'm sure it helped having a magician brother-in-law to practice with. She was now bringing in a nice chuck of change from her performances at the park.

Shelly must be way older than Liam, he's still a young adult and she's an elder now! I guess that means they won't be having anymore kids.

We invited everyone over to our place to celebrate Cassandra's adult birthday.

Lookin' good, sis!

Liam and Ceilidh put on a wonderful concert for us later as a joint birthday gift.

What in the word is happening to my dad?! This does not look good...

He had a baby?! Really? That shouldn't be possible! Men don't have babies and neither do elders. He must have been impregnated when the aliens took him.  

They decided to name him Elyan. They were given the option of sending him back to the aliens but my mom wouldn't have it. She loves babies no matter where they came from.

Speaking of babies, we have something to announce ourselves. 

Before long Elyan's toddler birthday was here and we got to meet his alien mother.

Plus Savannah wasn't the only one expecting! Cassandra ended up having a little boy named Reggie.

Candle time.

You can definitely see the alien in him now!

Now that she's pregnant Savannah isn't allowed to work as a magician so she started painting again. I said I didn't think the paint fumes would be any better for the baby, but what do I know? You do not want to get on the wrong side of pregnancy hormones. 

My mom loved having a toddler around again. They got right to work on his toddler skills. He seems very disciplined. 


During another party at our house we found out Tamsin is expecting again! Both of my sisters and my wife get to have babies at the same time. I hope our kid will grow up close to it's cousins. 

Happy Birthday Ceilidh! 

She picked up the Hopeless Romantic trait and One Sim Band lifetime wish.

After her makeover.