Sunday, May 25, 2014

Love is a Riddle - Chapter 1

Hello everyone and welcome to my new Backwards ISBI legacy! Our founder here is Tom Riddle, yes that Tom Riddle! The name randomly came up through the name generator so I just had to use it. I already decided on a direction I wanted to go story wise but I've been able to adapt it slightly to fit an evil dark lord.

You see, things weren't going well for Tom. Harry Potter had defeated him and now he must pay. He is going to live out his own special version of Hell by reincarnating as an old man! In this world he isn't allowed to be evil, on the contrary he has to help people. If he had been helped as a child maybe everything wouldn't have gone so wrong. There are no orphanages in the sims for him to dedicate his life to so instead he will open up his own daycare!

He also has to pay for what he's done to Harry. As an elder he is required to find a wife, have at least two kids, and live long enough to see them enter adulthood. He will not be allowed to leave his children without a parent. He also has to raise them to be decent human beings. Any child who rolls the trait evil will be out of the running for heir.

Tom's traits are: Charismatic, Athletic, Nurturing, Artistic, and Ambitious. His LTW is Renaissance Sim.

Since he doesn't have a bookcase I had him buy an athletic book on his tablet and listen to a podcast on Charisma. I don't want to rely on the tablet too much but he needs to get enough points to jog and to learn charisma by talking to people.

Here are the age setting I'm using for this game. 

I wasn't planning on making him a witch but once the name Tom Riddle popped up it was basically required! Thankfully witches are one of the approved life states since they don't live longer than humans. 

Well hello Mr. Llama Man!

For some reason I had him take the aptitude test even though he only had like two skill points. Obviously no scholarship yet.

Then it's off to the library to get out of the sun and work on his charisma a bit more. 
"In another life I was a dark lord and now my punishment is raising children. You wouldn't be interested, would you?"

More skilling!

All right, enough points to learn to jog! Apparently his house is a loooong way from the library so he got fatigued when he was only like half way there and had to use his broom the rest of the way. It was after midnight by the time he got home and really tired but thankfully didn't pass out.

When he got home he took the aptitude test again and got a partial scholarship! Since he has to start his own daycare he is getting a business degree and will be able to finish it in two terms.

 If I had remembered you left right away after enrolling I would have waited until morning. For some reason I thought you called and then you left the next day.

Poor Tom has to stay in a co-ed dorm with a bunch of muggles! Will one of these lucky ladies be the next Mrs. Riddle?

He was very excited to learn one of his dorm mates was a vampire. Maybe this wouldn't be so bad.

After talking to the vamp for a while I had him go and request more funds. This was used to purchase an all-in-one bathroom to save time in the morning.

Upon entered the meet and greet Tommy spotted this lovely lady, Liz Tarry.
She's a rebel, she's a witch, what more could a man ask for? Just because I have to get married and raise vile offspring doesn't mean my woman has to be some goody-two-shoes muggle!

3 comments:

  1. Yes! Tom Riddle must make up for his evil ways! I like it. :-D
    Good start! Liz Tarry seems like the perfect girl for him.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this! Thanks for sharing on the ts3 story community! I had to go look up the rules for this challenge so that I knew exectly what was going on but wow! I love your story with it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awe I like this so far! haha The name Tom Riddle. I love it. Can't wait to see what happens next. :)

    ReplyDelete