Thursday, April 23, 2015

Love is a Riddle - Gen 2 Chapter 8

All four children decided the entrance way was the perfect place to do their homework. Thankfully no one needed to go by and go to work or anything before they were finished. I'm just glad they did their homework at all! 

Hopefully Sev will have more luck with love now that he's an elder, even if it means no kids.

Tom spent some time with Bathilda, talking about cooking I suppose. She thought he was kind of boring. 

After she left to go sleep, Tom decided he wanted to fight Fred? That's how it looked to me anyway haha.

Some legit trash talking from Dora! Bathilda autonomously started playing chess so I had her mom come and play with her. 

Yay go Severus! 

Lulu learned how to sit up, kind of. She made a lot of derp faces along the way. 

Antioch loves to scare his siblings, or any other victims that may be around. I'm kinda sad evil sims are ineligible for heir as it seems they'd be fun to play. 

The family headed down to the Fall Festival. Nymphadora and three of the quads entered the pie eating contest, Dora won. 

Liz got turned into a ghost by a witch's curse. Foreshadowing? 

Updated family photo time! I think the screenshot of their family photo is of lower quality than normal, probably because I turned my settings down for my LPs. I should remember to turn at least some of them back up before I play the Riddles. 


 Sev looks so funny in the hair and outfit he aged up in.   

For Spooky Day the family threw a costume party! Liz dressed as a pirate who should really be wearing more clothes at her age. 

Tom dressed as a chef who wanted to cook all the guests. 

Kyle dressed as a very sad doctor. 

Bathilda went as a wrestler woman. 

Fred went as the most adorable hot dog. 

I don't know what Antioch is dressed as, a bunny maybe?

Dolores was also a wrestler. There is no picture of Dora in her costume because she got called in to work as soon as the party started.

Then it was fail time! I think going to the festival and throwing a party was just too much for the idiots. (-10 points). Also it looks like Tom's throat got cut by someone. 


Liz got a very bad fortune from the crystal ball and the appropriately bad moodlet to go with it!


  _________________________________________________________

SCORECARD

+185 Gen 1
+  15 Maxed Career
+  20 Quadruplets 
+    5 Skill Challenge
-   15 Self Urination
-   20 Passing Out
________

+190 Total Points