Thursday, April 16, 2015

Love is a Riddle - Gen 2 Chapter 7

Welcome back to another chapter of Love is a Riddle! Let's start of with Fred's imaginary friend popping up. I like that he's almost the same color green as Fred.

Oh look! Dolores is taking after her mother and grandpa by becoming an artist. Well, sort of. I don't think she ever finishes this painting.

Another long standing Riddle tradition is a love of video games, which Fred and Bathilda have inherited. 

This little girl and her mother called asking to know if they could come over so I said, "Sure, why not?"

The crystal ball was a big hit and Liz got a new friend out of it!


I missed what happened, but this chick and Bathilda did not get along at all. It was all sorts of person person minus. 

Aw, a boy and his dog. <3

Speaking of Lulu, we got her this fancy new pet feeder so she'll (hopefully) never go hungry again!

Almost every day one of the quads climbs up to sleep in the tree house at like 5am. Dude, you've got school in a few hours you should probably go to bed before the sun comes up. Or sleep in the handy super sleepers inside.

Another kid on the road to some logic points!

I love Bathilda, she's so helpful cleaning things up all the time.  

Look! All four quads eating at the same time! I never thought I'd see the day.

Antioch loves having a nerd grandpa to talk about comic books with. They get into long conversations about their favorite evil plots, Tom giving tips on how to be the perfect villain when Antioch grows up.

Now all of the quads have at least one logic skill point and are more likely to learn the rest on their own. At least I think that makes them more likely? 

Wow after being MIA for the last I don't know how many chapters, Lulu is getting a lot of screen time today! This time it's her elder birthday. 


Poor Liz, no one will play tea party with her. She doesn't look like she minds, though.

At least she does have one friend to talk to after work.

I got them this spell book so their house would be more witchy but I don't really get it. Maybe I shouldn't play when on so many pain meds. 

I thought Liz had maxed her athletic skill already but I suppose not? I see the skill bar above her head while doing some ballet. I really should write down the skills they've maxed in my handy dandy notebook. 

Now Tom I know has maxed his athletic, not that it stops him from working out or anything! 


I was going to pepper these through the chapter like normal but thought I would put them all at the end for once. The lifecycle of Severus' attempt at romance in three pictures. 



And now he's an elder so the possibility of him having any children is basically none now. I suppose he could get a younger wife, but who are we kidding?


  _________________________________________________________

SCORECARD

+185 Gen 1
+  15 Maxed Career
+  20 Quadruplets 
+    5 Skill Challenge
-   15 Self Urination
-   10 Passing Out
________

+200 Total Points