Thursday, April 2, 2015

Love is a Riddle - Gen 2 Chapter 6

Kyle was the first one to try out the crystal ball, here is the fortune he got!


The next day was Leisure Day, so the family went to the summer festival and got a new family photo.

You can see that I missed Love Day while the kids were little so now there is a gap on their wall.

It was also Kyle's birthday! He's an adult now.


Thank you Bathilda for doing the dishes, not all the idiots are so thoughtful. 

Both Kyle and Dora had a wish to woohoo in the tree-house so I figured, why not? One of them got a splinter but I can't remember which. 

I could not believe my fortune, all eight of them were asleep at the same time! Then Liz woke up before I could take a proper picture of them all in their super sleepers. 

We have sooo much cake and yet Fred decides to eat yogurt for breakfast. Weird kid.

Kyle stood right there for a whole day, thinking about being alone. Just stood there doing nothing for hours and hours. 

Tom spent just as many hours on the treadmill keeping in shape. 

Fred comes home just about every day and does his homework. So not in character!

Both Dolores and Bathilda had their imaginary friends come out of doll form. Dolores doesn't look too happy about it, I don't think we'll be making them real.


Liz also used the crystal ball but I forgot to get a screenshot of her fortune. 

Antioch kept scaring his poor father.I guess it's his evil trait coming out. 

Tom painted a depiction of his many alien abductions, which I thought was pretty funny!

I don't think anyone likes their futuristic chess table, as they always find somewhere else to play chess.

 The chess playing must have called the aliens because Dora got abducted again!

  _________________________________________________________

SCORECARD

+185 Gen 1
+  15 Maxed Career
+  20 Quadruplets 
+    5 Skill Challenge
-   15 Self Urination
-   10 Passing Out
________

+200 Total Points