Saturday, June 15, 2013

New House Spam

In the next update they get a new house. Instead of putting all the screenshots in with the more story type stuff I'm giving the house it's own post. The house is called Turrets Galore, and while I kept quite a bit of the stuff it came with I did change some things around. 


The hobby room.


Broderick and Lucky's room. The open books on the desks are actually laptops! It came with a house I downloaded so I can't tell you where to get it. =/


Home theatre. I don't have a popcorn machine so a snow cone machine will have to suffice. 


Play area. I thought the hopscotch mat just fit perfectly there!


Toffee's room. 


Master bath. I had to turn the lights off because for some reason the counters are uncomfortably bright.


Closet I turned into a nursery. 


Master bedroom.


Brenna's room.


Branson's room.


Office.


Living room.


Kitchen. You see how the counter on the right is so bright? All the counters in the bathroom were like that.


Formal living room.


Dining room.


Wrap around porch with telescope.


Entryway.


Backporch. You can also kinda see the fence for the garden in the top left corner.


1 comment: