Sunday, July 26, 2015

Rest In Peace

I have good news and bad news. I have pretty much recovered from my surgery and should be getting back into my legacy and Let's Plays this week. Unfortunately I've lost all my saves. We reformatted my computer, and unlike basically everything else, my saves did not back up properly. I am kicking myself for not making sure they were backed up before reformatting but it is too late now.

I'm not sure yet what I'm going to do about Love is a Riddle. There are a few options as I see it. I would love to hear your opinions.

  1. Restart from the beginning with Tom.
  2. Restart with a different HP character, maybe Harry himself.
  3. Give up on the HP theme and start a new Backwards ISBI with an original sim.
I know I am going to restart the Foster Care Challenge with Clara. I don't know yet if I will start over Professional Woohooer, I was starting to get a bit bored with it. I may come up with a new idea for a second LP. If you have an idea, let me know!