Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Love is a Riddle - Gen 2 Chapter 2

Now that she's the torch holder, it is Dora's job to magically upgrade all their appliances. 

Congrats to Salazar and Violet on their engagement! 

Dora is less pleased about being in charge of the nectar making. I guess it doesn't come as naturally to her as magic.

So not surprised.

"You, sir, are not worthy of my daughter! Person person minus minus!"
"Yeah, well your brain is purple! So there."

I wonder what she looks like, do ghosts have ghost babies?

"I have no idea what I'm doing."
Sorry babe, someone has to paint the family portraits.

"Help! I also have no idea what I'm doing!"

Well, I guess sleeping in the sleeping bag is better than passing out.

Since Kyle needs cooking for his career he is allowed to use the stove. Fireproof LTR FTW! (Err, lifetime reward for the win.)

Wow. I wish my husband would get a raise like that! Liz must be working really hard.

She still has time for her honey when she gets home, though. Aww!

Is it any wonder he can't keep a girlfriend?

This little puppy is Lulu. She randomly walked into their house and started bugging Liz for treats.

So I had Nymphadora adopt her! She is friendly, genius, and loyal.


I wish other sims could invite you to their weddings. 

Oh goody $11! I didn't even know Kyle was a writer...

Couldn't be a chapter without an abduction, right? I think it's all the logic. 

This is Kyla, hiding behind her mother. I guess a ghost baby wasn't in the cards, but I love her hair and skin color combination! I suppose Violet's hair was blue before she died?

It's snowflake day which means a trip to the Winter Festival for the whole family. Liz goes snowboarding, while Tom makes a snow angel and Kyle makes a snowman in his underwear.



After that they invite everyone over for a gift giving party! Thankfully their mostly empty house means lots of room haha.

This random old guy crashed the party so Dora cast a haunting curse on him.

Kyle left the festivities early to enjoy the solitude of the hot tub. 

Running a household is hard work! Nymphadora hardly has time for sleep so she downs a pepper up potion invigorating elixir.

Any bets on how long this one will last?

Everyone ended up getting their queue cancelled for one reason or another so this is their pathetic Snowflake Day haul. 

  _________________________________________________________

SCORECARD

+185 Gen 1
________

+185 Total Points