Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Love is a Riddle - Gen 2 Chapter 1

The first thing Tom did after being set free was play with a toy robot. 

Dora meanwhile was getting ready to propose to Kyle. He said yes!

After that he tried to escape, but Dora wouldn't let him. She ran out the door and quickly asked him to move in.

Tom was still doing his part by painting, even without me acting like his slave driver.

A little niece or nephew is on the way!

You really suck at magic, dude. That face though.

Moving time! This is the outside of their new house. You can see the quite barren inside in my last post.

After moving in Nyphadora went to the consignment store to sell some more stuff and ran into Bella and her son.

This is what Antonio looks like as a toddler. He's a witch too I believe.

I love logic because it's one of the skills I can directly encourage the other family members to learn.

I guess Violet is a kleptomaniac! I should remember not to invite her over...

Thank you, Tom for being so productive!

Kyle is reading, but not a skill book because he's a bum.

You know that skill is maxed, right?

And we close on the first family photo of gen 2.


  _________________________________________________________

SCORECARD

+185 Gen 1
________

+185 Total Points