Wednesday, September 2, 2015

Mischief Managed - Chapter 6

Last time I worried that I might have broken a rule by selecting a trait for Hermione when she graduated. Turns out I didn't break that rule, but I did break another one by creating Hermione in the first place! (-20 points... ouch!)



I got Harry one of these Humble Harvest Stands so he could buy plants that aren't for sale at the grocery store. I was specifically looking for renoit grapes so he could make nectar with all the apples.


Hermione forgot how to rocking chair and a horse ran through the room.



At least she still remembers how to magic! 


After they TFB'd (try for baby) I had Harry run out and start his new garden. 


Then it was time to start upgrading all the appliances and plumbing for the third time. I promise this will be the last time, Harry!


Hermione looks so cute in her work outfit. 


Upgrading the dishwasher failed and it actually broke, so Harry had to mop up the water and then repair it.


Then he went to the elixir consignment store to consign his first batch of produce. While there another witch recognized him and asked for a picture, he actually complied! I guess this version doesn't mind his celebrity status as much. 


Hermione left work early because her bump popped! 


She already loves the rocking chair way too much. And loves reading as well, obviously. I think she stole half the books from the dormitory haha!


Yay skill challenge! (+5 points)


Even though she is off work for maternity leave, Hermione still works from home. 


Of course they still make time for each other, as well <3 


Harry took a break from gardening to work on his athletic skill, while Hermione played a bit of chess.


I wish you could actually take all the ingredients, dump them in a food processor, and end up with a delicious meal in real life!


Hermione blocked the stairs when she went in to labor so Harry couldn't come up and freak out with her. 


Harry and Hermione's first born is little Regulus! His traits are Evil and Loves the Cold. I am doing the same thing I did with my LIAR legacy and randomly picking names from a list of Harry Potter characters. (+5 points)


After going through labor Hermione was literally starving. Of course she put Regulus down right in front of the fridge so she couldn't get anything to eat!  Come on Hermione, I thought you were smarter than that.


Harry came to her rescue and picked Regulus up for cuddles. 


Then it was time to TFB number two! In hindsight I probably could have waited another day or two before trying again but I guess I was too excited. 


Even though Hermione is off on mat leave she got called in to work. 


It worked out okay though because she got a promotion! 


After work she stopped by this nice little garden to read for a bit on her tablet.


Harry's garden is coming along nicely. He even found a life fruit seed to grow and later consume!


Hermione: Peek-a-boo! 

Regulus: *giggles*


And baby number 2 is officially on it's way!


I have it set in Story Progression to prompt me whenever a couple gets married, so I can give them Harry Potter last names. 


Hermione autonomously read a pregnancy book, fulfilling one of her wishes!


They took a trip down to the Summer Festival to get their first family photo! I'm not sure why it looks so dark, there's a light right next to it. 



Then it was time for Regulus' birthday! I don't really know what book Regulus wore so I just left him in the clothes he aged up in.


He was potty trained right away so he could (hopefully) use the potty on his own when left on free will.



Hermione spent some time with him after that. First tossing him in the air, then rocking with him (as he requested using the baby monitor).


Harry: Can you say sunset?

Regulus: Subset!

Harry: Close enough. 

I'm not sure why the game thought the HJP's were on a date.


This time Hermione gave birth in the living room, but Harry still couldn't be bothered. 


It's another boy! He rolled Gilderoy with the traits Absent-Minded and Eccentric. (+5 points)

_________________________________________________________________________

+15 Skill Challenge
+40 Lifetime Wish
+10 Birth
-   5 Self Urination 
- 20 Breaking a Rule
----------
+40 Total Points