Saturday, March 7, 2015

Love is a Riddle - Gen 2 Chapter 3

I should have included this in the last chapter but I forgot so I'm posting it now. I also reorganized their new photo wall so it looks better.



You are right in front of the super sleeper, Tom! Do you not want a good night's sleep?

Now that Nymphadora has maxed her career (+15 points) she can start to settle down, get married, and maybe have a kid or two.

This family loves their tragic clown snowmen. 

Father and daughter bonding time. =]

It's wedding day! They got married in a modified Dracul County Church

I now pronounce you Mr. and Mrs. Riddle! 

Aw, look at Dora gazing at Kyle adoringly before cutting their cake. <3

She looks so happy during their first dance!

After the wedding it's baby making time.

Lulu is getting all sorts of love from the idiots. Tom gives her baths and Liz puts down her book just for cuddles.


Yup, there's a baby in there! I'm pretty sure that's a converted Sims Medieval dress. FYI I decided this would be the generation the torch holder had the fertility treatment.

When neither of them are hanging out with the dog, Tom and Liz have plenty of time for each other.

I wonder if this is some foreshadowing... Dora and Kyle with their twins, one boy and one girl.

Now that she's pregnant Nymphadora walks to the alchemy shop instead of taking her car. 

We often see Bellatrix working on her alchemy skill while there. It's nice to catch up and have some sister time.

Kyle is playing chess on the computer...

while Liz is playing chess on the other computer...

instead of playing together on their fancy futuristic chess table. Makes sense.


All that chess called the aliens for a visit. 

"Owwwww! This really hurts! Someone get me to the hospital!"

A basket means multiples! But how many? I guess you'll have to wait until next time. =P
  _________________________________________________________

SCORECARD

+185 Gen 1
+  15 Maxed Career
+    ? Birth
________

+200 Total Points