Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Speed Simself - Update 2.8

Hey! Look at me playing the Sims again! I know it's been a while, so if you want to refresh your memory here is a list of all the previous updates.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ah, home. One thing I've learned is that home is where your family is, but it's nice to have a relatively permanent residence as well. A bed that is yours and rooms filled with memories. I liked Starlight Shores well enough but I'm not sure it's where I want home to be for the rest of my days. So when we arrived home from uni we decided not to unpack completely and discuss a big move with the family.

There was something that needed to happen first, though.

Liam and Shelly were blessed with a baby girl named Ruadhan (A/N: For some reason I thought it was a boy when I named her!). My first niece, how exciting! 

Not long after her birth the whole family packed up and moved to Hidden Springs. While we were at uni a friend of my mom's passed away and left her a sizable inheritance which made the move possible. Our new home looked nice enough but it was definitely not build for a such a big family. 

After selling their house down the road (and some assets Shelly and Ryan brought to the family), Liam, Shelly, their kids, Cassandra, and Ryan were able to buy a house across the street. Mom, Dad, Tamsin, and Ceilidh stayed with us.

Savannah started work as a street magician right away, heading to the park downtown in the afternoons. I got a job in law enforcement.  

I was also doing my part to plan our wedding. It wasn't going to be a big thing, just in our backyard, but we wanted it to be nice.

Finally the day was here! Such a mix of excitement and nervousness. I couldn't believe how beautiful Savannah looked.




 After a brief ceremony we headed inside for a small reception and some yummy cake.

No shame in taking selfies on your wedding day! We didn't have a photographer so this will have to do.

Of course later we headed upstairs to *ahem* celebrate. 

What we didn't expect, was this.